Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £41,000
Performance Incentives to earn up to- £51,840 OTE- comes into effect after COVID 19 (can email full breakdown)
If you are looking for a nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
These roles are office based and has claimant contact via telephone interaction as well as frequent contact with other health care professionals. Candidates will be reviewing a case load and completing a report based on medical evidence they obtain. Suitable candidates will be required to use their clinical knowledge and expertise to analyse medical evidence and prepare reports. This is not a data input role.
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant's journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires F2F consultation or home consultation.
- You will utilise your clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as you are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Up to 50% home working (once training has been completed).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- Salary enhancements of £1000 after 9-months & 18-months of employment
This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by the CSL. Monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
Opportunity to widen the scope of their role at specific points in their Atos journey. At 6-month mark, there are various specialist roles specifically for BO that clinicians can move into.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ciaron Kavanagh- 07-488 -94-6646 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'