AWARD WINNING HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Location: Brandon, Durham
Shifts: Day and Nights available
Time Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious award winning 'CQC Compliant' Adult care service that are looking to add an exceptional Registered Nurse to join their team in Durham.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) for this specialist purpose-built service you will be responsible for 41 adults with nursing requirements, dementia and palliative care alongside providing ongoing support to the Management team and Senior carers, to maintain the high level of care provided.
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse role will include:
* Managing the delivery of individual care plans
* Promoting professional standards within the Service
* Provide regular supervision and coaching to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants
* Help maximise the bed occupancy by showing potential residents and their families around the home.
* Carry out regular quality audits of care plans
Benefits include for the successful Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN):
* Salary up to £16.71 per hour
* Paid revalidation
* 25 days holiday PLUS Banks holidays so 33 days in Total
* On-going training and thorough Induction
* Career Development Opportunities
* Generous Pension Contribution
* Free uniform
* health care plan
* Life Assurance
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) you must be able to provide:
* A current Nursing pin -either RGN or RMN
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined for the Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) position, please apply today by clicking below or contact Amanda at Time Recruitment!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'