Nuclear Medicine Technologist
BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This is an exciting role in the private sector undertaking a wide range of nuclear medicine examinations with the prospect of a new PET CT unit opening in May 2019.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
- Radiographer with post graduate Nuclear Medicine. QualificationIT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Good experience in nuclear medicine as wide range of procedures are performed.
- PET CT experience would be an advantage as new PET CT unit being installed to open in May 19, though training can be provided.
Duties of this role include:
- To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Nuclear Medicine Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
- To work in the department alongside the Nuclear Medicine Consultants in delivering a high standard of care to patients during Nuclear Medicine scans/procedures.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'