This is an exciting role for Nuclear Medicine Technologist as the department has a Gamma camera which undertakes a wide range of examinations. Next year the department is installing a PET CT scanner to take over from the mobile service. An experienced person is required to assist in this. Training provided for PET CT if required. Medicine experience is essential.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. You will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
- Radiographer with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
- Registration with the Health Professions Council or Register of Clinical Technologists (IPEM)
- Cannulation/Phlebotomy certificate.
- Current knowledge of a range of routine and specialised Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT procedures.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels.
- Excellent customer and patient skills.
- Teaching ability for trainees.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good IT knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PACS & CRIS.
- To provide Technical support to the Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT Department.
- To work within the framework of the Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT Department, providing a professional, dedicated and patient focussed service.
- To produce high quality images and accurate diagnostic information by using all equipment correctly.
- To acquire additional images during scans when indicated.
- To carry out all Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT procedures in accordance with current protocols and best practice.
- To dispense radiopharmaceuticals from a multidose vial.
- Administer radiopharmaceuticals intravenously; sub dermally, by inhalation or orally.
- Carry out subdermal injections for sentinel node scans in breast and melanoma cancers.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com From the UK:
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job