NRSWA Streetworks Coordinator - Slough - Up to £25k
Planning Coordinator required to join an established utilities business based in their office in Slough.
As a planning coordinator. You will work closely with the project teams to coordinate a number of maintenance projects / jobs which are running at one given time. Candidates who have worked within scheduline, maintenance contract admin etc will be considered.
This role is based in their office in Slough.
Permanent role paying up to £25,000 + package depending on experience.
Working hours are 730am to 530pm
As a Planning coordinator in this busy role, you will be required to:
- Act as a first point of contact to resolve any planning queries
- Plan and coordinate the work allocation of gangs
- Ensure all jobs are planned and coordinated so they run as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure all works are delivered to the required program
- Liaise with the project teams including senior managers, supervisors and operatives to ensure project and job details and requirements are accurate before the works are carried out
- Monitor backlogs/WIP to ensure contractual priorities are met.
- Create NRSWA permits to Local Authorities and ensure that the notices meet legislative requirements.
- Monitor and respond to permit updates (PMR's/S74's)
- Deal with all requests from the client promptly and keep the client updated with progress prior to, throughout and after the works.
- Monitor the progress of all gangs working on the designated contract and update all necessary parties as required
To be considered for the role it is essential that candidates have:
- Previous planning experience
- Previous utilities experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Technically strong and a proficient user of IT systems
- Understanding of utilities based documents: Gas/Electric/Line Search/BT Drawings
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'