Our client is one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering companies with a dedicated utilities division. Due to continuation of contracts; they are looking to strengthen their Streetwork Team with an experienced NRSWA Coordinator.
* You will be responsible for assisting with the management and administration of Streetworks on behalf of a Main Contractor. This will involve the monitoring and coordination of high volume works
* You will be responsible for the Opening and Closing of Permits using Streetwork systems whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
* Throughout the process you will be responsible for overseeing Jeopardy Management
* You role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
* You should be experienced in the use of Streetwork permitting systems
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
* This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual with a salary of up to £31k
NRSWA / Streetwork / Reinstatement / Permit / FPN / Section 74 / Scheduling / Jeopardy Management / Highway / Utilities / NRSWA Administrator / Planner / Coordinator
- Local Authorities
- Permit Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'