DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR EDUCATION? IS TEACHING YOUR CALLING?
NQT's required for supply work and permanent / long term positions across Lancashire
Are you a Secondary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS?
Bridge Education works in partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Lancashire.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
*Take responsibility for the pupil’s progress
*Plan, prepare and present lessons
*Maintain positive behaviour management strategies
*Prepare and mark pupil's work
*Have full class teaching responsibility
*Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
*Take part in school events and activities
*Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested please apply with your CV including Contact details and one of our consultants with contact you.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'