Our Primary School in Manchester is looking to appoint an NQT to start in September.
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
This Primary School has a great reputation as well as a glowing OFSTED report, the behaviour here is at its highest level where the children are keen to learn and develop. The school is passionate about its mission of promoting a culture of educational excellence, with high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development. This school is well ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To be successful in your application you must…
· Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
· Possess in depth understanding of your chosen curriculum (EYFS,KS1 or KS2)
· Be enthusiastic and committed
· Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
· Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment and the start of your career
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
·A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing and are currently working with multiple primary schools across London recruiting for day/day and long-term supply teachers.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If this sounds like the role for you, let us support you on your teaching journey, call Jo on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job