Then give Reed Education a call today to discuss how we can support you!
Are you based within Birmingham, Solihull or the Black Country or perhaps relocating within these areas and looking to secure your NQT year beginning in September? Reed Education are currently working with local Specialist provisions within these areas who are looking for enthusiastic and committed NQT’s to join their schools and support in enhancing individuals capabilities within the classroom.
Client schools are looking for someone who is extremely passionate about supporting pupils with special educational needs and has the understanding of tailoring lessons to adhere to individual’s requirements.
This is a perfect opportunity to explore the options Reed Education can offer you, as well as the 1:1 consultancy advice and interview tips and tricks!
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a large range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If you are still seeking your NQT role for September and would like to be considered for the roles we have available, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on 0121 237 2623 or send an up to date CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'