SECONDARY NQT's required for East/West Sussex
NQT's required for supply work permanent / long term positions in Brighton
Are you a Secondary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS this summer? Even if you have secured a role for September. You can still apply and register for work, to further enhance your experience and more importantly "Earn Money" after you have completed your PGCE course.
Hays Education works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in East & West Sussex and surrounding areas. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Sussex
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Provide feedback to pupil's on their progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
What you'll get in return
* Competitive day rates (dependent on experience)
* A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
* Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Maria Noto on (01273) 729 465 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'