NQTs required for Primary Teaching Roles in Blackpool
I am looking for NQTs for an asap start.
Have you graduated from your teacher training Summer 2017? Are you still looking for a Primary Teaching role in your local Blackpool area.
I will be recruiting for an NQT to support a two form entry excellent Primary School. I am looking for a candidate who is confident and able to teach across either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 across all year groups from Reception to Year 6. The candidate must have strong classroom and behaviour management. The role is to support the school with additional cover within the school and be available for short term cover as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a positive attitude during their time with the school
- Be focused on positive and respect
- Be committed to raising standards
- Ensure they adapt to the school and be flexible to the needs of development
- Be focused on team work and become part of the teaching team
To apply the candidate must have:
- QTS status
- Experience within KS1 and KS2
- Two referees from University & final teaching placement
- An up to date DBS clearance (we can facilitate this process)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
There may be opportunities to complete the NQT Induction year.
Posts are subject to two satisfactory references and an up to date DBS clearance.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. Working with local schools across Blackpool and Fylde Coast, we are proud to match the right candidates to a school by understanding and getting to know both client and candidate.
You will work with your dedicated Primary Consultant Effie, who will provide you with personalised career support. All applicants will be subject to the Randstad Education child protection and UK eligibility checks.
Please email Effie your CV to