Contact us now as we have requests for long term posts of across all subjects and Key Stages from our client user schools.
We are able to offer both daily and long term assignments as well as permanent positions to fit into each individual needs and specialisms.
Working for Prospero Teaching you will have the chance to work in a wide range and variety of schools to help you gain experience in different schools but also help you get that foot on the ladder to a long term or permanent position.
Each candidate will be designated an experienced consultant with a number of years of experience working with NQTs and the ability to offer guidance and support but also where possible on long term assignments the opportunity to complete induction terms.
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in Birmingham and West Midlands
Applicants are required to a hold or are currently completing a Teaching qualification as well as having a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus attend a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter or by calling Charlotte on and .
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short listed candidates will be contacted.