NQT's required for supply work and permanent / long term positions across Herefordshire
Are you a Primary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS?
Hays Education Cheltenham works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Herefordshire primary schools. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Herefordshire.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
For information about Hays and answers too FAQs, please click the link below.
To apply for NQT supply teaching jobs in Herefordshire you must hold QTS or expect to receive QTS in 2015, you will also have classroom based experience in the last 2 years that can be referenced.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job