Positions: Primary and Secondary Teaching Vacancies for NQT Teachers
Global Recruitment are currently reviewing applications from NQT Teachers on behalf of our clients in the Middle East.
The Schools we represent are both British and American Curriculum International Schools. Each school takes on a certain number of NQT teachers per year for both Primary and Secondary. In some of our schools it is possible to complete your final 'induction' year depending on which subject you are applying to teach.
We have quite a few positions to be filled this year in the UAE, Oman, Qatar Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
All our schools provide an excellent amount of support to new teachers joining.
- Primary & EYFS
- Primary PE
- English (1st language - NOT ESL)
- PE (Male Teacher)
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Degree + PGCE or BA Education or BA Primary (this includes candidates currently studying)
- (we not not accept any ESL Teaching qualifications in place of a professional Primary or Secondary teaching qualification)
- British or American Curriculum teaching experience
- Able to start August 2018
- Competitive Tax Free Salary
- Accommodation (furnished)
If you would like to start your teaching career overseas, then please email Alison Morgan, your CV in word document along with a recent photo.
- Please type your name and subject applying to teach in the subject box.
We will need you to email an updated CV which should include your Nationality, DOB and Telephone number.
Please note that any queries relating to the positions MUST BE emailed with your CV.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"