Academics are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) looking to start their induction year in September 2019 in the inner London borough of Lewisham and Greenwich.
Will you have QTS and are you looking to start your induction year in September?
We are currently recruiting for a number of primary schools looking for NQT's for September. There are Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teaching positions available.
* Primary NQT
* Full-Time, Permanent position
* Early applications advised for September 2019 start!
* Flexibility over which year group you wish to teach - EYFS/ KS1/ KS2
* Interviews & lesson observations to be arranged ASAP
* Inner London MPS
PRIMARY NQT Teacher - Person Spec
* You must hold or currently be working towards your QTS
* A Primary NQT that can meet all the 8 Teaching Standards
* Current lesson observations will be to a Good or Outstanding standard
* A Primary NQT who values the importance of whole-child learning
* Great team player, friendly & creative
As an agency, Academics can help ensure that you are fully prepped. We offer support from an experienced local Headteacher who is happy to answer any questions you may have about the interview process. We have been working with schools in North London for the last 10+ years and we use our experience to help find the right position for you. We will ensure we put you in the best position possible to interview successfully and receive an offer well before September meaning you can enjoy your summer holiday!
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to or alternatively call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'