NQT;s Required for Walsall Primary Schools
Hays are the market leading agency in recruitment. We can give you the chance to use what you have learnt and show local schools what you have to offer. We currently have schools in the Walsall area looking for regular long-term teachers to make a positive impact in their schools.
We can offer teaching positions ranging from day to day roles through to regular cover and even long term and permanent teaching jobs. Whether you have not yet found a job for the new academic year or want to experience a variety of schools, supply teacher jobs are a great way for NQT's to develop their teaching skills and impact on education standards locally. Historically, supply work is an excellent method of gaining long-term or permanent positions in our schools, because they get to see your skills and expertise in action. We will ensure you get the most out of your time as a supply teacher. By registering early, it will ensure that you do not miss out on any opportunities or your perfect new teaching position. We can also provide you with expert help and advice on how to fully prepare yourself for any interviews or observations that may be required. We are accepting applications from Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 NQT's.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupil's progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS) by July 2019
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long-term assignments from day 1
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
In order to apply for these roles, you must have either already obtained QTS status or be on the way to completing your final teaching practice placement as we will need a student reference and your placement references to be able to work with you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'