Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) passionate about Education?
Are you looking to gain valuable experience and knowledge to help kick start your career in teaching? If so I have the role for you!
- Key Stage 1 and 2 position NQT
- Borough of Brent
- September Start
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full-time position, 5 days a week
- Permanent contract
Outstanding Primary Academy is looking for newly qualified teachers for KS1 or KS2!
This is a leading primary academy based in Brent looking for a passionate and eager NQT to join their fabulous team. You will be responsible teaching to classes up to 30 students, implementing techniques and have a passion to deliver quality lessons, achieving the best potential from each student.
About the School
- A leading Primary Academy in North West London that offers excellent support for NQT's.
- Career Development
- Great academy for students can explore and learn in a safe environment
- Accessible location in North East London with great transport links
- Newly qualified
- Eager to learn
- Pro-active way of teaching
- Possess remarkable verbal and written skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
This role would be a Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher, requiring hands on teaching methods, managing different methods of teaching, to ensure the whole classroom would achieve the best possible understanding in that particular subject. You will be well supported by senior leadership and allocated a mentor who will help you along the way!
If you are interested in the position send your CV to Ruby at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job