Newly qualified teachers required!
Calling NQT’s In Preston, Blackpool, East Lancashire
If you are a PGCE student seeking that all-important NQT position and you’re looking to join a supportive primary school then apply today for an immediate interview.
- Excellent knowledgeability in your Subject specialism (up to KS2)
- Have a relevant degree
- Consistent behaviour management
- Be able to deliver outstanding lessons consistently
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be creative and innovative to engage students in a class
- Good knowledge of differentiation for all learners
- Have ambition and tenacity
- Encourage students to reach their full potential
Any Specialism - NQT - Primary
June, July or September 2019 start date
Bridge Education is an ethical supply agency who put their clients and candidates interests before its own profits. We have our own payroll system so all of our candidates are paid fairly. A consultant will always be on hand to help you develop your career and we will always be here to support you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'