Are you an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher looking to gain experience by providing short and long-term supply cover? Are you passionate about teaching and helping children to progress? If you are, we have the perfect teaching opportunities in many local Primary Schools in the Gravesend area.
Are you an enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated person looking for a Teaching opportunity?
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say, "thank you" for a job well done.
We require a motivated individual, with strong communication skills who will be flexible and committed to maximising and improving the learning opportunities of the pupils within the schools. You will need to have, a friendly and approachable personality with the confidence to be able to deliver a high standard of tuition.
Benefits of Supply Teaching with CER
- Day to day, short term, long term and permanent work available.
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work.
- Competitive rates of pay from £105-£120 per day.
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit.
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will receive between £100-£250 bonus.
- A fast clearance processes.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong behavior management skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the EYFS/National Curriculum.
- Strong communication skills.
- NQT's are welcome to apply.
If you have the qualifications and experience that we are looking for please apply by submitting your application via email or contact Simon on .
- key stage 1
- key stage 2