Newly Qualified Teachers required!
Supply teaching is a great option for an NQT, and we would love to talk to you about how Excell Supply can support and guide you at this exciting stage of your life and career.
On a weekly basis we have dozens of NQTs working through us at schools we have hand-picked to help broaden experience. We will use our strong relationships with our schools to highlight your experience and character, and support you while you work to help identify which environments you like and what sort of work you enjoy doing the most.
We can provide you with the option to work in a number of schools as a supply teacher, building invaluable experience and knowledge for the early stages of your career. Alternatively, some NQTs choose to work on a more long term basis in one school, giving them the chance to work term by term while retaining some flexibility and allowing them to work within several schools until they find out what is best for them.
Many NQTs opt to register with us for day-to-day work whilst waiting for interviews for a full time or permanent position. Having the flexibility to earn while you are applying for permanent roles is a great way to build invaluable education experience.
We care about our teachers. Give us a call to find out about the opportunities that we have available, and how we can work with you to shape your career.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have EWC registration if wishing to work in Wales
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies - Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS) by July 2021
In return you can expect:
- Local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support from our dedicated Education advisors
- Free and informal Lesson observations delivered by senior education professionals to give you constructive feedback and help you develop your skills
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long term assignments
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
If you're an NQT and in need of more support please get in touch, here at Excell Supply we pride ourselves on looking after our NQT's and helping them get started and support thoughout their career in education.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'