EXCELLENT SUPPORT IN AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Small Heath who are looking for a strong NQT to join them after the Christmas break, and complete two terms of their induction where necessary - with the position ideally becoming permanent in Juky 2018.
This particular school have outstanding behvaiour, and their departmental pass rates are at an all-time high. the leadership team has been there since the turn of the calendar year and have drastically improved the school, and are looking to be Outstanding in their next inspection.
This is a fantastic secondary school in Small Heath seeking someone, who:
- is an NQT Qualified Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for an NQT SCIENCE TEACHER for this 'Outstanding School' - which is a fantasic acheivement in it's own right.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job