NQT's from all subject specialisms required for Supply Teaching across Leicester & Leicestershire, frm £95/day
Are you a Secondary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive or already hold QTS?
Hays Education Leicester works in partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in secondary schools across Leicester & Leicestershire. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments.
We have already placed several NQTs into secondary schools for supply teaching.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education are:
- Priority access to our clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- A personal consultant to guide you through your work assignments
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including FREE & certified annual safeguarding training
To apply for NQT supply teaching jobs in Leicester & Leicestershire you must hold QTS or expect to receive QTS in 2018, you will also have classroom based teaching experience in the last 2 years for which you can provide excellent references for.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Zarrish Yusaf on (0116) 253 2389.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job