Are you a newly qualified teacher?
Are you looking for a primary position where you can grow and develop your skills?
A primary school within walking distance of Clapham Junction are looking for an NQT to join them and take on a KS2 class this coming September. This role would be permanent although long-term contract is available if that is preferred. The school would like someone pro-active and eager to both teach and learn.
- Managing and teaching a KS2 class to the highest standard
- Keeping records and writing reports for all students
- Being able to plan for different ability groups effectively
- Working proactively with teaching assistants, senior leadership and parents to maintain positive relationships
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Planning exciting and educational lessons
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Able to commute to Clapham Junction
- DBS on the update service or the willingness to complete a new one
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to secure their first teaching role. The school are eager to support an NQT and look forward to helping their new colleague become the best teacher they can be. The school are looking to interview immediately and also conduct observations on potential candidates.
If you are an NQT or simply would like to discuss this role, please give me a call on or send your CV to Randstad through our website.
Charlotte Richards, Primary Recruitment Consultant.
Benefits of working with Randstad
* Refer-a-friend scheme with £300 reward.
* Randstad offer training to teachers and TAs in school holidays to upscale your teaching abilities and give you new skills you can use every day in your field.
* Personal consultants that are only ever a phone call away and will walk you through your journey into your perfect role.
* Our core values, established in the company's early days, guide our behaviour and represent the foundation of our culture. They help us develop, grow and better serve our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'