NQT Newly Qualified Teacher
* NQT Newly Qualified Teacher - Hillingdon *
* London Borough of Hillingdon*
* September 2019 *
* Full time, Permanent position *
The Head teacher of a highly regarded, popular primary school in Hillingdon is currently looking for a NQT Newly Qualified Teacher to join the team in September 2019. Opportunities to join this team are very rare due to the low staff turnover and as such this is a very exciting opportunity.
What the school can offer the successful NQT Newly Qualified Teacher:
- Generous Outer London weighted salary (M1) - Direct contact
- Very supportive and friendly team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Hard working environment
- Excellent transport links
The school is a lovely and quaint primary school located in the up and coming area of Hillingdon. Situated within the Inner London borough of Brent there are a range of transport links within walking distance making the school easily accessible for teachers based in Hillingdon, and the surrounding boroughs.
Due to the small size of the school, the staff benefit from impressive CPD opportunities and the Headteacher is committed to offering excellent career progression in the future.
What the school is looking for in a NQT Newly Qualified Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Successful placements completed
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this NQT Newly Qualified Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Ruby from REESON Education a call on for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'