Are you a NQT looking for your first teaching role? We can help!
Our client is looking for strong and innovative creative teaching practitioners to start in August 2018. They will support you through your induction year (you will be employed throughout) and beyond!
We currently have a large number of Permanent teaching opportunities for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 for an LA in the outer London area.
Randstad Education work in partnership with a number of primary schools across London to aid Newly Qualified Teachers in securing roles in the local area.
Utilising our extensive knowledge and experience of the local education and job market, Randstad will offer you the support and guidance you need to ensure that you choose the right role for you.
*Hold a valid teaching qualification
*Be confident in planning and preparing lesson plans to deliver to classes across Early ears, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (whatever your specialism)
*Be able to manage a classroom in line with the school's behaviour policy
* Have a positive attitude during their time with the school
* Be focused on positivity and respect
* Be committed to raising standards
* Ensure they adapt to the school and be flexible to the needs of development
* Be focused on team work and become part of the teaching team
* Supportive school team and senior leadership
* A very strong and committed staff team- 70% of their existing Teachers came through this route to employment!
* Enjoyable work environment
* TA support
* Great facilities and resources to which contribute to unforgettable learning experiences
* support from a dedicated consultant who will support you through placements, as well as access to CPD courses and training
If you are interested in finding out more, please click apply today or call Klaudia on !
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.