Are you passionate about teaching Maths?
Are swamped with completing your course that you have no time to apply to countless jobs online?
Are you seeking a job to commence your career in teaching?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!
Reed Education is currently working with Good and Outstanding Inner London Schools that are looking for ambitious, passionate and high calibre Newly Qualified Teachers of Maths.
What will be offered to you;
• Support in developing within a Good or Outstanding School
• An Outstanding working environment
• Opportunity and support for personal development
• Opportunity for rapid progression within the school
• Competitive and Negotiable starting salaries
• Rapid, stress-free and comprehensive support
• Professional representation
• Professional insight into the right schools for you to begin your teaching career
• Continued professional development (if desired)
• Additional benefits available
You will be;
• Teaching KS3/4 Maths
• Support from Head of Maths into teaching KS5 Maths
• Planning and marking
• Inspiring and motivating students with developing their oral, written and reading languages
• Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach to work
• Able to build rapport with colleagues and work within a team effectively
• Reporting to the Head of Department
• Taking account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
• Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
• The role would suit a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher
• Assessed by Ofsted as Good and Outstanding
• Excellent reputation
• A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
• Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
• Friendly and supportive members of staff
If you feel you are the perfect person for this position then please contact Marketa at Reed Education Stratford.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business