NQT MATHS TEACHER
LONG TERM STARTING IMMEDIATELY - CAN WAIT UNTIL JANUARY
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school in Birmingham for the entire academic year - where your Induction will be signed off. This brilliant school offers support from both line-managers, mentors, and colleagues. I know this as we had a teacher do the exact same thing last year.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2017 and is able to commit to the full academic year
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.