Bright Lights, Big City - Huge Prospect!
Are you a passionate NQT Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge in the big smoke?
As a result of huge recruitment drive in the London borough of Redbridge, Randstad are now on the lookout for NQT's from the North West who would relish the opportunity to work in Ilford,London for an entire year!
- Commencing in August this position pays throughout the summer!
- The opportunity to spend a year in London, without having to commit long term
- Looks fantastic on your CV
- An excellent working environment
- Either working towards or have gained QTS by August 2018
- The hunger and desire to make a difference
- Can raise attainment through outstanding teaching, which promotes excellence in learning
If you are an experienced Maths teacher and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV to or call
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.