KENSINGTON AND CHELSEA PRIMARY TEACHER NEEDED FOR YEAR 4
Are you a Teacher looking for an exciting challenge?
Do you want to further your Teaching career?
Do you enjoy teaching in Key Stage 2?
- Kensington, South West London
- Primary School
- Key Stage 2
- Year 4
- September 2018 start
- Interview immediately, followed by trail days
- "Outstanding" School - Ofsted 2017
- Incredible opportunity to develop as a Teacher
- Strong community feel - supportive Governors & SLT
This lovely Primary School located in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea is seeking a NQT KS2 Teacher to begin in September, shortly after the Easter Break.
The Head Teacher has worked with Academics for many years and specifically looks for dedicated and exceptional Teachers and Support Staff to join their close knit "family" Primary School.
Teaching in Year 4 the right NQT for this role will:
- Hold QTS
- Have strong teaching experience from placements
- Be pro-active, friendly and creative
- Have a strong work ethic and be confident working on own initiative
- Be keen to join not only a School but a community
Being such a well-known Primary School within Kensington and Chelsea teaching standards are incredibly high. The senior leadership within the School ensure that Staff are continually trained to meet expectations. With low Staff movement and may Teachers joining as NQTs and remaining in the School, this could be a great opportunity for a candidate looking for their first long term teaching placement.
Aiming for the perfect Teachers to begin in April, ideally they'd like to meet with candidates ASAP to ensure they are the right fit for the School.
To apply for this NQT Kensington and Chelsea teaching post please contact Becki @ Academics on or send your CV to apply immediately!