Monarch education are looking for an experienced or NQT to become a part of the Monarch Family to support the Schools in the Plymouth area. Here at Monarch education we support you with continuing your professional development while we allocate you work to suit you, whether these are short/long term, even permanent positions.
About the role:
- To teach using own planning, or that provided by the School, clearly structured lessons or sequences of work, which interest and motivate students considering:
- Student learning needs and abilities.
- Learning objectives are made clear to students
- Interactive teaching methods and collaborative group work are employed
- Active and independent learning is promoted that enables students to think for themselves and to plan and manage their own learning.
- To actively promote an inclusive ethos by encouraging and supporting all students to reach their full potential.
- To provide an effective education to students within the framework/curriculum by the head Teacher and governing body and about all statutory requirement and the professional standards for teachers.
- To demonstrate and promote through your professional practice, teaching and management of behaviour the positive values, attitudes and behaviour expected of students.
- To recognise and respond effectively to equality and diversity in the classroom.
If you are:
- Available to start September 2019
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status, Overseas Qualified Teacher, FE Qualified Teacher or Instructor.
- Full enhanced DBS and update service (Not desirable, this can be completed upon enrolling with Monarch Education)
- Teaching experience in the UK and have two educational references
- Ambitious and can plan and teach using a Variety of learning styles.
How to apply:
To apply for the role above please contact Kathryn Payne on or
Monarch offers: Competitive pay, CPD opportunities, pay schemes, refer a Friend
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'