NEWLY QUALIFIED SOLICITOR/LEGAL EXECUTIVE required for this fast paced, high profile Top 50 UK Law Firm based in BRISTOL. If you are a CLAIMANT LITIGATOR and interested in civil litgation in the context of commercial and household recoveries, this is a superb opportunity for you.
You will handle a caseload of pre-litigated and litigated commercial and household recoveries cases and assist on more complex and higher value matters. The subject matter of these claims will be wide ranging, to include; subsidence, tree root claims, fraud recovery, property damages, credit hire and motor recoveries matters.
- An NQ Solicitor or Legal Executive ideally with circa two years of litgation experience.
- Experience within the commercial and household recoveries sector is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and civil litgation process.
- Have a general understading Contract and Tort Law.
- Willingness to learn new areas including property and construction matters.
- Commercial approach to litigation and settlement.
- Solid IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'