- NQ Residential Property Solicitor
- £35,000-£40,000 plus bonus
- Coventry/Leamington Spa
My client, a legal 500 law firm is seeking a full-time ewly qualified Residential Property Sollicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to join their busy Property team at either their Coventry or Leamington Spa office.
The role would suit someone who has a high degree of residential property experience running their own case load and someone who has aspirations for progression.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Law Society's Conveyancing Protocol, with experience of working within the CQS framework.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a high level of attention to detail in order to sustain the quality of service we deliver to our clients.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- To increase the fee income of property work
- To manage a full and varied case load unsupervised, working on your own initiative
- To liaise with estate agents on a regular basis, and seeking to promote their services, engaging in business development opportunities as they arise
- To develop and manage relationships with providers and clients
- To ensure compliance with Lexcel Standards
The legal 500 firm provide a happy and supportive working environment in which you will be encouraged to progress to the highest level through a clear career structure.
Please apply or contact Mehreen Arif at Circle Recruitment for further information.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job