A well-established multiservice Law Firm in Surrey is currently looking to recruit a NQ Family Law Solicitor to join their team in Reigate and Dorking. Due to expansion and Continuous success, the Firm is now offering a Solicitor the opportunity to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
With success, the NQ Family Law Solicitor must have excellent communication skills, confidence and the ability to work as part of a growing team. The Solicitor is expected to have experience dealing with pre-nuptial/civil partnership agreements; separation agreements; divorce; financial disputes on separation; domestic violence; arrangements for children and emergency court applications. The Family Law Solicitor should ideally have experience in dealing with Finances, Divorce and Children matters. This proves to be a great opportunity for a NQ Family Law Solicitor to join a successful Law Firm in London, giving them the ability to progress and gain more experience within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have thorough knowledge of Family Law
• Motivated by working towards and achieving monthly targets
• Proven ability to organise a busy caseload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must have excellent communication skills, confidence and the ability to work as part of a growing team
• Ideally have experience dealing with Finances, Divorce and Children matters
• Location: Reigate/Dorking
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 – £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK528
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Surrey) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"