As a niche commercial law firm, they are one of the leading specialist franchising firms in the UK, with links to the British Franchising Association, however they offer complementary expertise in employment and broader commercial issues. Above all, their one overall objective is to deliver no-nonsense legal advice that guarantees our clients the excellent service they’ve come to expect.
They understand that employees are the key to meeting this objective and aim to attract the best candidates to the firm by creating an inclusive and stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If you think this progressive approach would suit you, and you are looking for your next challenge, read on:
Scope of Role
You will have a varied work-load of general commercial matters, predominantly non-contentious. Your work is likely to involve the following:
• Advice on commercial contracts, including licence agreements, distribution agreements, shareholder agreements
• Advice on trade marks and intellectual property
• Advising franchisees and franchisors on their franchise agreements
• Negotiating contract terminations
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Dispute resolution
Skills & Experience - essential
• Commercial Law or Commercial Property seat, or experience at paralegal level.
• Good drafting and negotiation abilities
• Good track record of providing high standards of client service
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Outgoing, motivated and positive
• Practical, solution-focused approach
• Commercial awareness
• Comfortable with networking and business development activities
This firm can offer flexible working hours, including flexi time and part time working hours.
Please email email@example.com or click below to apply
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job