The client, a top 100 law firm, is seeking an Associate to join their R&I Practice. This role will involve working directly with a well-regarded young Partner, and managing your own conetentious caseload from inception to conclusion.
The Restructuring and Insolvency team is a growing part of the firm; due to an active desire to grow their presence in the market and their existing workload, they are looking for a contentious focused lawyer with insolvency experience to join the team.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Qualified lawyer with proven English law experience in insolvency law.
- Corporate and Personal insolvency experience
- Contentious insolvency experience desirable
- Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
- Excellent case management skills
The client is ideally seeking a lawyer at NQ-2 PQE level, however; they are open to all applications and will be led by ability and personality.
Please apply with copy of your CV or, call Harvey Sutton for an impartial, confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job