We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer with hands on experience within the electronics industry to join an expanding company who specialise in the manufacture of You will be responsible for the supervision of a new NPI manufacturing cell, ensuring that the products are assembled and tested to the appropriate requirements. Other responsibilities will include;
- Allocate work, lead and train the NPI cell of assembly/test operators ensuring quality standards are achieved.
- Highlight areas for DFM improvements.
- Promotion of continuous improvement and lean objectives.
- Lead CAPAs as necessary to resolve product quality issues.
- Work closely with the electronic design team to ensure that any quality issues do not reoccur in future products.
NPI Quality Engineer Requirements:
- HNC, HND, BEng or equivalent in electronic engineering.
- Experience in new product design/development.
- Green Belt Six Sigma is desirable.
- Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques.
Position: NPI Quality Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job