Role: Food NPD Technologist
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time, weekdays only
Reports to: Product Development Lead.
Salary: £20-30,000 per annum,plus benefits
Main duties and responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
* Working on the entire NPD chain from concept through kitchen and pilot plant to commissioning and implementation in production
* Conducting recipe development and pilot plant trials
* Collaboration with colleagues in process engineering and packaging
* Writing reports and delivering to management
* Customer interaction including technical enquiries and training courses
* Writing of client proposals, and associated business development activities
* All employees are expected to assist with hygiene and housekeeping activities
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Skills gained in a similar role would be an advantage.
* A good standard of general education and in particular a keen interest in science.
* Computer literate
* Experience with NPD, ideally 2 or more years, with a demonstrable understanding of the end to end process
* Degree or equivalent in food science or a related subject is highly desirable
* Some demonstrable project management experience
* Due to the site location, own transport is considered essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- NPD Technologist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job