NPD Product Development Manager
NPD Product Development Manager, Evesham, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an NPD Product Development Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Evesham.
To lead grow and develop the product innovation offering through forward looking technical research and proactive relationship building with key clients. This will be through the stimulation and creation of new research and development projects that take the team forward into new areas of technology consistent with the growth ambition of the Company.
- Manage the team through development and implementation of a mix of, research, consultancy and training projects across the broad spectrum of Product Innovation topics.
- Being an expert in current best practice in systems and practice in product innovation, keeping the Company at the forefront of development of new skills and knowledge across the Product Innovation area from idea generation to manufacture
- Work with the team to develop product innovation services that support innovation - formulation, technology and processing
- Development and implementation of business development strategies leading to the preparation and conversion of proposals to clients resulting in contracts, training and research income for the area
- Respond to direct technical enquiries using own expertise and information retrieved from relevant sources to answer the client query
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject, with experience in food manufacturing to give the appropriate level of credibility to operate in this broad and strategic role.
- Effective and extensive technical project and programme management skills from recent experience.
- Significant credibility in product innovation accrued through extensive industrial experience in the area of Product Innovation across the chain from ideation to manufacturing.
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business.
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
- IT literate - in respect of business and technical software systems
Salary: circa £50,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may of interest to people looking for the following roles: NPD Controller Senior NPD Manager Technical Manager Head of Innovations Marketing Innovations R&D Manager R&D Controller Marketing Innovations Manager Quality FMCG, Research and Development, Scientist, Product Developer, Process, Evesham, Worcester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Redditch, Banbury, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire FMCG Production Project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'