£22,000 - £25,000 + Pension + 6 weeks Holiday
Are you experienced in the food industry looking for an autonomous and exciting role in which you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the development of new products?
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the top food processing firms in the UK and assist in the development of new recipes whilst matching to factory processes.
They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a NPD Process Technologist to add to their team. You will work within a highly skilled team to create and develop new products for current clients and new customers.
You will be forward thinking in order to stay ahead of consumer taste trends and will have a sound understanding of consumer trends.
- Working within a team to create and develop new products ready for the market
- Running factory trials of new products, and sending samples of products to customers
- Presenting and demonstrating new products to potential customers and existing customers
-Ensuring all developments satisfy price, quality, technical and operational parameters
- Must have relevant experience in a similar role
- Looking to play an integral role within an industry leading company
-Full driving license is essential
Process Technologist, Process Control, NPD Process Technologist, NPD, NPD Manager, Manager, Food Manufacturer, Aberdeenshire, Peterhead, Boddam, Mintlaw, Ellon, Methlick, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen, Scotland.
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone
- Process Control
- NPD Manager
- Process Technologist
- Food Manufacturer
- NPD Process Technologist