NPD Process Manager, Glasgow, Food Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NPD Process Manager for a leading Food Manufacturer based in Glasgow
- Manage the development process from concept to launch in accordance with customers' development processes and Codes of Practice. This includes agreeing and managing critical paths for product launch and following the internal NPD process.
- Develop knowledge of raw materials, factory processes to help develop new products or make suggestions to improve existing products
- Develop a good working relationship with the retailers maintaining customer focus and using good influencing skills in order to protect the business
- To develop products in line with commercial targets and market trends, managing the critical path from concept through to launch. To support cost reduction work and 'Blue Sky' innovation.
- Attending customer presentations and meetings
- Supply complete customer documentation required for tasting panels, reviews and benchmarking.
- In conjunction with the Technical department, ensure the HACCP is completed for each product and the relevant risk assessment is carried out prior to any factory trials, to ensure all elements of food safety are adhered to.
- Involvement in generation of packaging artwork, approvals and co-ordination with the customer, Design and buying teams.
- To support Production and Process team at Pre-Production and Launch and to manage the customer, if on site, or confirm sample is dispatched to them for sign off.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement
This may be of interest to: Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Food, Drink, Beverages, Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager, New Process Development, Technical Manager, NPD Technologist, Quality, QA, Innovations, Food Technologist, Process Technologist, New Product Development Technician, Assistant, Technical Developer, Product Developer, Quality, R&D, Manager, NPD Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'