Our client is a highly successful and rapidly expanding High Care Fresh Produce business whom are currently looking for a highly motivated NPD professional to join their experienced New Product Development team at their site in Kent.
To be a successful NPD Co-Ordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Support New Product Development sampling, including sign off of product samples for customers.
- Update NPD project trackers and provide information to all internal and external parties.
- Implement continuous improvement projects to reduce time to market.
- Assist with the planning of the department’s work flow to ensure that timescales are met with high quality.
- Meet with Packaging, Technical, Production, Planning and Procurement to arrange availability of all components for factory trials.
- Support internal and external NPD projects.
- Co-Ordinating production launch reports, attendance and support.
- Post launch review involving drafting of reports and minute meeting.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety within the NPD departments.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values at all times.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required.
The successful Technologist will be rewarded with a salary of £27,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job