Our client is one of the UK’s largest producers of corrugated packaging for the Trade. They have a vision of being recognised as market leaders by their customers who describe them as indispensable.
Due to internal changes they are looking for a New Product Development Administrator to join their Commercial and BDU team. The role is responsible for the administration and development of new corrugated products for both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the most efficient and cost effective manufacturing routes are utilised.
- To receive enquiries from existing and potential new customers and prepare appropriate quotation package, liaising both with sales team and customer to ensure their needs are fully understood and reflected in our offer.
- To visit and liaise with potential new customers to ensure the smooth handling of potential accounts.
- To use IT skills to best advantage of the business. Regular interaction with IT department to facilitate this action.
- To play a major role in involving and co-ordinating all interested parties and activities in the trial order process.
- To liaise with sales team, customer and suppliers to ensure timely receipt of origination to ensure the optimum recovery of the relevant costs.
- To ensure that all information issued to factory is correct to requirements of pre-order system and that the opportunity has been taken to maximise the best factory routing.
- To scrutinise customer orders to ensure alignment with commercial agreements.
- To administer key business development accounts to the point of secure absorption into the business.
A successful applicant would need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in administrating work/business of a complex nature
- Commercial acumen
- Communication skills
- Must have an eye for detail and take advantage of all commercial opportunities.
- Must be able to prioritise workload
Experience of the following would be an advantage but is not necessary:
- Corrugated designs, styles and materials used.
- Factory capabilities and systems.
- Range and methods of manufacture.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'