Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work within a busy and award winning Estate and Letting Agent, helping to oversee the letting and management of several hundred HMO's across Nottingham.
To provide an effective, efficient and customer focused management service to tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a student lettings portfolio made up of between 60-80 HMO's (Houses in multiple occupation).
- Being pro-active in solving defects and management issues, whilst also updating both tenants and landlords on such issues.
- Coordinating Move Ins, Move Outs, Inspections and Inventories, to be regularly completed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords regarding any defect issues and negotiating a quick and fair resolution to any problems for both the landlord and tenant.
- Ensuring all legislation, including safety certificates relating to the properties are kept up to date.
- Being pro-active and advising landlords to upgrade their properties in order to ensure they are let well and quickly.
- Drafting and arranging the signing of tenancy and guarantor agreements.
- Issuing notices and renewal of existing tenancies.
- Liasing with the accounts team regarding payments, arrears and invoicing.
- Commitment to achieving excellent performance and delivering an excellent management service.
- Registering deposits and handling any end of tenancy disputes between the landlord and tenant.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service.
- Very strong planning, administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and to work to strict guidelines.
- Confident communication skills including written work, presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to record and manage accurate information and detailed data.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to equalities in all areas of work with customers, members of staff.
- IT literate in standard office applications and able to manage computerised databases.
- Good Numeracy skills.
- Full driving license.
- Essential - Minimum of 2 years experience within the property industry in either the professional or student lettings market.
- Preferable - CFP Winman proficiency.
- Experience in dealing HMO's preferred but not essential.
Basic £18,000.00 - £23,000.00 depending on experience and industry relevant qualifications gained. Scope to increase upon successfully passing initial probation period.
*Any job offer is subject to obtaining satisfactory references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 - £23,000.00/year
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job