If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us.
This service is a social justice charity. It helps vulnerable people to change their lives and to reach their full potential by addressing social exclusion, inequality of opportunity and deprivation. They design and deliver services that equip people with the skills, advice, attitude and support they need to move their lives on and to become part of their community. Their services cover education, housing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending.
Duties to include:
- Day to day responsibility for providing support to your own case load whilst ensuring rental income and benefits are facilitated Assist clients to access support services in the area
- Carry out initial assessment of the potential or actual service user
- Design and deliver an effective programme, learning or support plan with the service user
- Create Risk assessments
- Work towards high standards
- Relevant experience of housing /residential work
- Experience of working with young people.
- Multi agency partnership working is also essential.
- An understanding of the funding programme and have knowledge of the welfare benefits relating to young people and housing- working with high support needs is also essential.
This post is shift work Monday - Sunday on a rota shift system.
A driver’s licence is essential and own vehicle is desirable.
DBS is required
If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in care are essential to apply for this role.
As a Healthcare Assistant you would work under the supervision of nursing staff along with lots of other Healthcare Assistants.
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector. Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse. A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre,
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service. Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.