If you feel your current firm are limiting your progression or you just feel it's time to pursue a new opportunity in the Not for Profit sector, then this may be a perfect position for you.
A Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking to employ an experienced Audit Manager to develop their diverse portfolio of exciting clients in their NFP Department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic role, offering full autonomy.
The successful Audit manager will benefit from working closely with experienced Partners, building a relationship and enabling a path to senior management and potentially partnership depending on your development.
With significant resources being directed towards the Audit department; this is an excellent chance for a determined individual to take advantage of the fast progression on offer.
Responsibilities of the NFP Audit manager:
- Managing audit assignments including group audits
- Review of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with client
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning for both corporate clients and their directors
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings
- Training, appraisal and recruitment of staff
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships
Requirements of the NFP Audit Manager:
- ACA/ ACCA Qualification essential
- External audit experience in the NFP Sector essential
- Currently working at a Firm of Chartered Accountants essential
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in all aspects of the audit process from managing Senior staff to planning to completion and a genuine desire to further their career within the NFP Sector.
For more information on this NFP Audit Manager Position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"