Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative £21,000
Great opportunity for a commercially minded, native-level Norwegian speaker to take on a busy and varied customer service / account management role looking after world-renowned brands.
As a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative your duties will involve:
- Order management and deliveries
- Following up claims and returns
- Building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers / key accounts
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with enquiries from customers and the sales force
- Evaluating process improvement to impact positively on the customer experience
- Authorising returns and credit notes
- Highlighting any errors/problems and identifying suggestions and solutions
Suit upbeat, confident, team player with strong communication, customer service and admin skills / experience looking to join a dynamic organisation located close to Nottingham city centre.
Fluent, native-level Norwegian essential.
Additional key words: Scandi, Norwegian, languages, bilingual, multilingual, customer service, account management.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'