Our client is a global company working with some of the world’s most prestigious blue chip organisations. You will be working in a diverse, inspirational and high performing multi-national culture with an emphasis on team work, transparency, quality of work and trust. Due to the growth and expansion of the organisation they are now looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor who is fluent in spoken and written Norwegian to support their customer operations. The most important qualities they are looking for is the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email and the ability to establish an effective rapport with the customer. The company will provide a first class training programme in all aspects of their products, procedures, customer service systems and internal reporting.
- Working in a friendly team orientated environment; you will be positioned at the very forefront of the business where you will be speaking with a range of customers to listen to their feedback on the products they have purchased and resolving any issues or problems, and implementing a solution so the customer is happy.
- The emphasis of the role is not a typical contact/call centre environment. The focus is on the quality of the call, the customer experience and the issue is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide the business with feedback on product quality, design ideas, improvements and also positive feedback.
- Ensure there is an accurate record of the call recorded on the company database.
- Provide support to other team members.
- It is essential you are fluent in written and spoken Norwegian.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbally and written/email.
- Have the ability to connect with a diverse range of people and establish rapport.
- You will be naturally friendly and positive.
- Able to deliver a professional service in a business environment.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job