Norwegian Speaking Business Travel Consultant, London, up to £33K
Our client is a TMC that supports a lot of European Clients from it's HQ in London. Due to account expansion they are looking for a Norwegian speaking Business Travel Consultant that has experience working in Business Travel, booking the travel needs for corporate clients.
The requirements of the Norwegian Speaking Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Managing the clients arm in Norway with their business travel needs
- Using a GDS such as Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo to book flights, hotel and car hire
- Building rapport with clients to increase relationship for repeat business
- Ensure that all itineraries are booked accurately and efficiently
- Propose suitable alternative arrangements for busy flights and periods
- issue tickets, re-issues and re-calculations
The skills required for the Norwegian Speaking Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Fluent in Norwegian is essential
- previous experience of booking flights through a GDS is essential
- good communicator who is passionate about travel
- Able to work autonomously
- good knowledge of fares and ticketing
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.