NORTHERN SALES MANAGER
£35,000 to £45,000 + Commission + Company Car, Laptop and Phone
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and expanding contractors based in Wrexham, who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Northern Sales Manager to develop and expand the business in this territory.
As the Northern Sales Manager you will be covering a territory across the North of England and North Wales, sourcing new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing accounts.
- Identify and follow up leads for prospective customers in the North of England and North Wales
- Build, develop and maintain a strong pipeline
- Work towards and achieve Sales targets
- Actively target specific industry clients such as housing developers/property developers within the territory
- Build strong long term relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Negotiate and agree specifications, budgets and timescales with each client.
- Liaise with the internal design team regarding client specifications and ensuring these requirements are met exactly
- Work with the Sales Director and outsourced PR agency on promotions/marketing material
- Produce weekly sales report for Sales Director
- Previous experience within a Sales Manager/Business Development manager role, ideally for a contractor
- Experience selling unto the New Build housing sector
- Able to work self-sufficiently, consistently achieving targets
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Territory Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job