Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary + bonus
Location: Northern Region, field based
Person Centred Software, a leading supplier of electronic care planning systems, is looking for a Northern Regional Software Trainer with a degree and a Full UK Driving Licence to join the team.
Our software helps care workers and managers record the magic of a resident’s day with the tools to deliver care without the burden and stress of paperwork administration. Over 18,000 care staff across 800 homes record 650,000 notes every day about things that really matter to the residents.
As our Northern Regional Software Trainer, you will be training our software at care homes in your region on computers and mobile devices. You will be training home managers and carers of varying technical abilities so it’s important that you can deliver training to different types of user and cater for everyone’s natural abilities.
- Degree-level educated
- Clean, Full UK Driving Licence
- Preferably you will have training experience and have knowledge of care
- Deliver training on-site, in a classroom, training a trainer and on the web
- Quick thinker who can solve problems and remain calm throughout
- Great at communication - verbal, written and presentation-style
- Able to balance lots of things going on at once and prioritise accordingly
- Passion for technology and using it to make people’s lives easier
- Not afraid to share ideas
- Be part of a great culture and team
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Software Trainer, Training and Development, Account Manager, Field Account Manager, Northern Regional Trainer, Northern Regional Software Trainer, Tutor, Training Specialist, Product Trainer, may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Planning Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'